Misc abstract drawings from my sketchbook. c: I have many of these, they're quite fun to make.Materials used for each starting from left to right:
1. Water-based brush-tip markers & 2 drawing pencils.
2. Water-based brush-tip markers.
3. JUMBO Glitter crayons. [which broke a lot. They were a good 6+ years old...]
4. Prismacolor Markers [wide, not brush tip. Though I hope to get some brush tip prismas.]
5. Water-based brush-tip markers.3 I did on a roadtrip, which is probably why I ended up breaking most of the big crayons. [the bumpy ride+the old crayons] None of the glitter showed up on the paper though. :c 4 I did to test my prismacolor markers after I got them around Christmas time. c: Same with 1, to test my brush-tip and drawing pencils. And the other two were just doodles while I was bored. C:
Might share these individually on tumblr later. c:
Downloads are open if you want to see a larger size of the file.Please do not use or repost anywhere or in anyway without asking and receiving my permission. c':